Translations into Latin:
- bonus(Adjective m) (adjective, noun masculine )acting in the interest of good; ethical ( good intentions )
- bonum(Adjective, Noun n) (noun neuter )the forces of goodacting in the interest of good; ethical ( good intentions )
- bona(Adjective, Noun f, n) (noun feminine )the forces of goodacting in the interest of good; ethical ( good intentions )
- sapiens(adjective, noun masculine )
- sophus(adjective, noun masculine )
- ciprus(adjective )
- comis(adjective )
- commodus(adjective )
- cyprus(adjective, noun feminine )
- duonus(adjective )
- lepidus(adjective )
- pius(adjective, noun masculine )
- probus(adjective )
- suavis(adjective )
of food, having a particularly pleasant taste
In the interest of a positive purpose.
Of moral excellence.
(countable, usually in plural) An item of merchandise.
An article of commerce.
Kind and willing.
Acting in the interest of good; ethical.
Of food, being satisfying; meeting dietary requirements.
of people, competent or talented
A tangible item for sale or use, often produced for later consumption.
The forces or behaviors that are the enemy of evil.
(uncountable) The abstract instantiation of something qualified by the adjective; e.g., "The best is the enemy of the good."
(nonstandard) Well; satisfactorily or thoroughly.
(countable) A result that is positive in the view of the speaker.
[The abstract instantiation of something qualified by the adjective 'good'.]
In a thorough or complete manner.
(especially when capitalized) Holy.
Reasonable in amount.
Of food, edible; not stale or rotten.
Of food, having a particularly pleasant taste.
good (in moral judgement only) (judgment)
Large in amount or size.
of food, edible; not stale or rotten
(colloquial) With "and", extremely.
(uncountable) The forces or behaviors that are the enemy of evil. Usually consists of helping others and general benevolence.
Having desired or positive qualities.
Of people, competent or talented.
Useful for a particular purpose; functional.
useful for a particular purpose ( it’s a good watch )
The nutritional, healthy part of something.