Translations into Tagalog:
- gawa(Verb )to constituteto assemble, or mix
- mag-ayos(Verb )to compensate, fill in or catch upto apply cosmetics or makeup
- mag-imbento(Verb )to invent, imagine, or concoct
- magbati(Verb )to resolve, forgive or smooth over an argument or fight
- maghabol(Verb )to compensate, fill in or catch up
(intransitive) to resolve, forgive or smooth over an argument or fight
To make up something artificial or untrue.
To be the material or components of.
(transitive, cooking) to assemble, or mix
To be a general essence of, to be in the broadest sense identified with or part of, to often come with, to make something or someone special.
To overcome a disadvantage
(transitive) to constitute; to compose; to form
(transitive) to apply cosmetics or makeup
(transitive) to compensate, fill in or catch up
(transitive) to invent, imagine, or concoct (a story, claim, etc.)
To put back in good terms people that weren't anymore.
make up (of)