Translations into Mandarin:
- to cook in an ovenTo cook (something) in an oven, but not in fat.to cook in an ovento cook in an oven
- to cook in an ovento cook in an ovento cook in an oven
- 烘烤(Verb ) (verb )to cook in an ovento cook in an ovento cook in an oven
- 焙(to) toast
- 焙烧to cook in an ovento cook in an oven
- 焙燒to cook in an ovento cook in an oven
- kao3(verb, noun, adjv )
- 燒(Verbal )
- 烤鳥broil a bird over a slow fire
- 烙(noun )
- 烧焦(verb )
(intransitive) To become baked.
to become baked
(transitive, figuratively) (Of a person, the weather, or an object:) To be hot.
(slang, intransitive) To smoke marijuana.
to be hot
to dry by heat
(transitive, ergative) To cook (something) in an oven, but not in fat. Compare roast.
burn or bake into
The act of cooking food by baking.
(UK) Any of various baked dishes resembling casserole.
(transitive) To dry by heat.
Similar phrases in dictionary English Mandarin. (13)
- 烤; 烘烤; 干枯的; 干透的; 烘烤的; 烘焙的; 烤干的
- baked beans
- 烘; 焗; 豆; 焗豆; 烘豆
- baked goods
- baked potato
- 烤土豆; 烤马铃薯; 烤馬鈴薯
- baked-apple berry
- 云莓; 兴安悬钩子; 野生的黄莓
- 烘; 烘烤; 烤; 焙燒; 焙烧; 烘焙
- baking oven
- 烘箱; 烤箱
- baking powder
- 發酵粉; 焙粉; 发酵粉; 发酵面; 酵母粉
- baking soda
- 发酵粉; 小苏打; 碳酸氢钠; 碳酸氫鈉; 蘇打粉; 苏打粉
- baking tray
- 烤盘; 焙烤淺盤; 焙烤浅盘
- 半熟的; 缺乏經驗的; 不切實際的; 不完整的