Translations into Mandarin:
- diaofish (with a rod)fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)
- flesh of fish as foodA cold-blooded vertebrate animal that lives in water that moves with the help of fins and breathes using gills (Pisces).vertebrate animal
- yi tiaoyi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)
- 魚(name )vertebrate animal
- 渔(noun ) [pinyin: yú;]Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 漁(noun ) [pinyin: yú;]Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 釣魚(verb )Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 钓鱼(verb )Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 鱼肉(noun )flesh of fish as food
- yu2(name, verb, noun, adjv )
- 魚類(noun )
- 鱼类(noun )
(intransitive) To attempt to find or get hold of an object by searching among other objects.
(countable) A cold-blooded vertebrate animal that lives in water, moving with the help of fins and breathing with gills.
(intransitive) To try to catch fish, whether successfully or not.
(countable) A period of time spent fishing.
(intransitive, followed by "around") To attempt to obtain information by talking to people.
(uncountable) A card game in which the object is to obtain pairs of cards.
to attempt to find by searching among other objects
(countable) An instance of seeking something.
slang: easy victim for swindling
transitive: to try to catch fish or sthg else in a body of water
(uncountable, derogatory, slang) A woman.
(slang) An easy victim for swindling.
(possibly archaic) Any vertebrate that lives in water and cannot live outside it.
(nautical) To repair a spar or mast using a brace often called a fish (see NOUN above).
period of time spent fishing
(children’s term for) fish
A new inmate in a prison.
(nautical) A makeshift overlapping longitudinal brace used to temporarily repair or extend a spar or mast of a ship.
(transitive) To try to catch fish, or to find something else, in (a body of water).
to attempt to obtain information by talking to people
instance of seeking something
archaic: any vertebrate that lives in water and cannot live outside it
(transitive, figuratively, followed by "for") To attempt to gain.
collective plural of fish
(collectively) Plural form of fish.
derogatory slang: woman
(uncountable) The flesh of the fish used as food.
relating to fish
(intransitive, cricket) Of a batsman, to attempt to hit a ball outside off stump and miss it.
Of or relating to fish; piscine; ichthyic.
Did you mean: Fish
Similar phrases in dictionary English Mandarin. (44)
- cuttle fish
- 烏賊; 乌贼
- fighting fish
- 泰国斗鱼; 鬥魚; 泰國鬥魚; 斗鱼
- yú; 鱼
- fish and chips
- 炸鱼薯条; 炸魚薯條
- fish bone
- 魚刺; 鱼刺
- fish farming
- 养鱼业; 鱼类养殖
- fish finger
- 鱼条; 魚條
- fish food
- 鱼食儿; 魚食; 魚食兒; 鱼食
- fish glue
- 魚膠; 鱼胶
- fish hawk
- 鱼鹰; 鹗; 鶚
- Fish Leong
- fish maw
- 鱼鳔; 鰾
- fish meal
- 鱼粉; 魚粉
- fish out
- fish pond
- 鱼塘; 魚塘; 鱼池
- fish sauce
- 鱼露; 魚露
- fish spawn
- fish stock
- fish trap
- 鱼笼; bu3yu2long3; 捕鱼笼; yu2long3
- 鱼; 鱼类
- 鱼; yú
- 漁; 鱼业; diaoyu; 渔业; 魚業; 釣魚; 渔场; 漁業; 钓鱼; 捕鱼权; 渔
- fishing boat
- 渔船 yúchuán; 渔船; 漁船
- fishing cat
- 渔猫; 漁貓
- fishing gear
- 渔具; 漁具
- fishing ground
- 渔场; 漁場
- fishing line
- diao4yu2si1; yu2xian4; 钓鱼丝
- Fishing Town
- I don't eat fish
- 我不吃魚; 我不吃鱼
- Madagascar Fish Eagle