Translations into Mandarin:
- diaofish (with a rod)fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)(to) fish (with a rod)
- flesh of fish as foodA cold-blooded vertebrate animal that lives in water that moves with the help of fins and breathes using gills (Pisces).vertebrate animal
- yi tiaoyi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)yi tiao (yu)
- 魚(name )vertebrate animal
- 渔(noun ) [pinyin: yú;]Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 漁(noun ) [pinyin: yú;]Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 釣魚(verb )Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 钓鱼(verb )Catch or try to catch fish.intransitive: to try to catch fish
- 鱼肉(noun )flesh of fish as food
- yu2(name, verb, noun, adjv )
- 魚類(noun )
- 鱼类(noun )
period of time spent fishing
derogatory slang: woman
(uncountable) A card game in which the object is to obtain pairs of cards.
Of or relating to fish; piscine; ichthyic.
(countable) A cold-blooded vertebrate animal that lives in water, moving with the help of fins and breathing with gills.
instance of seeking something
transitive: to try to catch fish or sthg else in a body of water
to attempt to find by searching among other objects
(nautical) To repair a spar or mast using a brace often called a fish (see NOUN above).
(transitive) To try to catch fish, or to find something else, in (a body of water).
slang: easy victim for swindling
(countable) An instance of seeking something.
(uncountable) The flesh of the fish used as food.
relating to fish
(intransitive, followed by "around") To attempt to obtain information by talking to people.
A new inmate in a prison.
(collectively) Plural form of fish.
(uncountable, derogatory, slang) A woman.
(countable) A period of time spent fishing.
(intransitive) To try to catch fish, whether successfully or not.
(possibly archaic) Any vertebrate that lives in water and cannot live outside it.
to attempt to obtain information by talking to people
(children’s term for) fish
(intransitive) To attempt to find or get hold of an object by searching among other objects.
collective plural of fish
(slang) An easy victim for swindling.
(transitive, figuratively, followed by "for") To attempt to gain.
archaic: any vertebrate that lives in water and cannot live outside it
(nautical) A makeshift overlapping longitudinal brace used to temporarily repair or extend a spar or mast of a ship.
(intransitive, cricket) Of a batsman, to attempt to hit a ball outside off stump and miss it.
Similar phrases in dictionary English Mandarin. (44)
|cuttle fish||乌贼; 烏賊|
|fighting fish||泰国斗鱼; 鬥魚; 斗鱼; 泰國鬥魚|
|fish and chips||炸鱼薯条; 炸魚薯條|
|fish bone||鱼刺; 魚刺|
|fish farming||养鱼业; 鱼类养殖|
|fish finger||魚條; 鱼条|
|fish food||鱼食儿; 鱼食; 魚食兒; 魚食|
|fish glue||鱼胶; 魚膠|
|fish hawk||鱼鹰; 鹗; 鶚|
|fish maw||鱼鳔; 鰾|
|fish meal||鱼粉; 魚粉|
|fish pond||魚塘; 鱼塘; 鱼池|
|fish sauce||鱼露; 魚露|
|fish trap||yu2long3; 捕鱼笼; 鱼笼; bu3yu2long3|
|fishing||渔场; 魚業; 钓鱼; diaoyu; 漁; 捕鱼权; 釣魚; 鱼业; 渔业; 漁業; 渔|
|fishing boat||漁船; 渔船 yúchuán; 渔船|
|fishing cat||漁貓; 渔猫|
|fishing gear||渔具; 漁具|
|fishing ground||漁場; 渔场|
|fishing line||diao4yu2si1; yu2xian4; 钓鱼丝|
|I don't eat fish||我不吃鱼; 我不吃魚|
|Madagascar Fish Eagle||马达加斯加海雕|
|The Tale of the Fisherman and the Fish||渔夫和金鱼的故事|