We are sorry, but we have no definition of phrase: particular partnership yet.
Example sentences with "particular partnership", translation memory
Were there particular partnership models or winning strategies that could be documented and shared?
This is to report to their own members the amounts allocated to them as members of that particular partnership as well as any other income earned by them.
174 (III) held at all times after the later of October 1, 1987 and the day on which the particular interest was created, by the same persons or partnerships that held the particular interest at those times; or (e) a particular partnership any of the members of which is at that time (i) another partnership, except if (A) each such other partnership is a Canadian partnership, 10 5
The first rule provides that, if any entity is a member of a particular partnership that is a member of another partnership, the entity is deemed to be a member of the other partnership for the purpose of
◦ (B) the portion of that dividend that may reasonably be considered to have reduced the foreign affiliate's exempt or taxable surplus in respect of the subsidiary that arose after the acquisition of control of the subsidiary by the parent (determined on the assumption that a dividend is paid out of the foreign affiliate's exempt or taxable surplus, as the case may be, in respect of the subsidiary, in the reverse order to that in which it was added to the foreign affiliate's exempt or taxable surplus in respect of the subsidiary), • E is the fair market value of the particular partnership interest immediately before the winding-up, and F is the total of all amounts each of which is the fair market value of a partnership interest in a holding partnership held by the subsidiary immediately before the winding-up.
However, the value of a particular partnership extends beyond that of a financial transaction.
• (e) a particular partnership any of the members of which is at that time
• the particular foreign affiliate is a qualifying member of the particular partnership.
• the fair market value, at that time, of all members’ partnership interests in the particular partnership.
(9) For the purposes of applying subsection (8) and this subsection, (a) where it can reasonably be considered that one of the main reasons that a member of a partnership is resident in Canada is to avoid the application of subsection (8), the member is deemed not to be resident in Canada; and (b) where at any time a particular partnership is a member of another partnership, (i) each person or partnership that is, at that time, a member of the particular partnership is deemed to be a member of the other partnership at that time, (ii) each person or partnership that becomes a member of the particular partnership at that time is deemed to become a member of the other partnership at that time, and
Showing page 1. Found 140 sentences matching phrase "particular partnership".Found in 0 ms. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. They come from many sources and are not checked. Be warned.