Translations into Afrikaans:
- Nederlands(Proper noun )the Dutch languageA West Germanic language spoken mainly in the Netherlands, Flanders and Suriname.the Dutch languagethe Dutch language
of the Netherlands, people, or language
people from the Netherlands
Of or relating to the Netherlands, the Dutch people, or the Dutch language.
(archaic) Pertaining to the Dutch, the Germans, and the Goths; Germanic, Teutonic.
The main language of the Netherlands and Flanders (i.e., the northern half of Belgium).
Of or pertaining to the Netherlands, the Dutch people or the Dutch language.
In a shared manner; of a shared expense.
(archaic) The main language of the Holy Roman Empire (Germany, Austria, Alsace, Luxembourg)
(archaic) A German.
A person of Dutch nationality.
The people from the Netherlands.
Similar phrases in dictionary English Afrikaans. (11)
- Dutch Antilles
- Nederlandse Antille
- Dutch Brazil
- Dutch East India Company
- Verenigde Oos-Indiese Kompanjie
- Dutch language
- Dutch Reformed Church
- Nederduits Gereformeerde Kerkfamilie
- Dutch Republic
- Republiek van die Sewe Verenigde Nederlande
- Dutch Revolt
- Tagtigjarige Oorlog
- Dutch West India Company
- Nederlandse Wes-Indiese Kompanjie
- Franco-Dutch War
- Frans-Nederlandse Oorlog
- Middle Dutch
- Old Dutch