Translations into Hebrew:
- חבר(Noun m)boyfriend or girlfriendA person with whom a Windows Live user has established a mutual social connection.boyfriend or girlfriend
- ידיד(Noun m)person whose company one enjoysperson whose company one enjoys
- משרת(Noun )person who provides assistanceperson who provides assistance
- חברה( f)boyfriend or girlfriend
- יָדִיד(Noun m)person whose company one enjoys
object or idea that can be used for good
A person with whom one has a love affair.
(computing, programming) In object-oriented programming, a function or class granted special access to the private and protected members of another class.
To add a person to a list of friends on one's social networking site; to officially designate (someone) as a friend.
person who backs something
A boyfriend or girlfriend.
(obsolete) To act as a friend to, to befriend; to be friendly to, to help.
A person that someone has met repeatedly, and has a passing knowledge or understanding with or of.
A person with whom one is vaguely or indirectly acquainted
form of address used to warn someone
person with whom you are acquainted
A person who backs something.
(informal) An object or idea that can be used for good.
(colloquial, sarcastic, used only in the vocative) Used as a form of address when warning someone.
A person other than a family member, spouse or lover whose company one enjoys and towards whom one feels affection.
An associate who provides assistance.
to act as the friend of
Similar phrases in dictionary English Hebrew. (12)
- Amigo and Friends
- עמיקו וחבריו
- Friends and Family
- חברים ומשפחה
- friends and relatives
- קרובים וידידים
- friends list
- רשימת חברים
- Friends module
- מודול חברים
- My friends and their friends
- החברים שלי והחברים שלהם
- Religious Society of Friends
- אגודת הידידים
- Some friends
- חברים מסוימים
- Tell a friend
- ספר לחבר
- Yana’s Friends
- החברים של יאנה