Translations into Swedish:
- when answering the telephonegreetinghälsningsfrasHälsning som används av två eller fler personer som känner varandra.Expression of greeting used by two or more people who meet each other.greetinghälsningsfras
- when answering the telephonegreetinggreeting
- men hallå(Interjection )sarcastic: that was foolishexpression of puzzlementsarcastic: that was foolish
- is anyone there?when answering the telephonegreeting
- tjena(Interjection )greetinggreeting
"Hello!" or an equivalent greeting.
A greeting used when answering the telephone.
A call for response if it is not clear if anyone is present or listening, or if a telephone conversation may have been disconnected.
(colloquial) Used sarcastically to imply that the person addressed or referred to has done something the speaker or writer considers to be foolish.
hello (e.g. on phone)
A greeting (salutation) said when meeting someone or acknowledging someone’s arrival or presence.
An expression of puzzlement or discovery.
good day (daytime greeting)