Translations into Telugu:
- అనుకొనుట(Verb )to convey, indicateto convey, indicate
- అనుకోవడము(Verb )to intend; plan on doingto intend; plan on doing
- అర్ధం ఏమిటి(Verb )to have intentions of some kindto have intentions of some kind
- కష్ట సాధ్యము(Adjective )accomplished with great skill; deft; hard to compete withaccomplished with great skill; deft; hard to compete with
- కారణమగుట(Adjective )causing or intending to cause intentional harmcausing or intending to cause intentional harm
- దురుసు(Adjective ) (noun, adjv )powerful; fierce; harsh; damagingpowerful; fierce; harsh; damaging
- నాణ్యత లేని(Adjective )low in quality; inferiorlow in quality; inferior
- పధకము వేయు(Verb )to intend; plan on doingto intend; plan on doing
- పాడుచేయు(Adjective )powerful; fierce; harsh; damagingpowerful; fierce; harsh; damaging
- పూర్తి అయింది(Noun )method by which something is donemethod by which something is done
- ఫలితము(Verb )to signifyto signify
- భయంకరమైన(Adjective )powerful; fierce; harsh; damagingpowerful; fierce; harsh; damaging
- శక్తివంతమైన(Adjective )powerful; fierce; harsh; damagingpowerful; fierce; harsh; damaging
- స్వార్ధము(Adjective )acting without consideration of othersacting without consideration of others
- సగటు(noun )
Causing or intending to cause intentional harm; bearing ill will towards another; cruel; malicious.
to result in; bring about
having the mean as its value
Characterized by malice.
In mathematics, a measure of the "middle" of a data set.
the statistical value
To assign for a specific end, use, or purpose; to design or destine.
(music, now historical) The middle part of three-part polyphonic music; now specifically, the alto part in polyphonic music; an alto instrument. [from 15th c.]
(mathematics) Either of the two numbers in the middle of a conventionally presented proportion, as 2 and 3 in 1:2=3:6 .
(now Irish, UK regional) To pity; to comfort.
Having the mean (see noun below) as its value.
Selfish; acting without consideration of others; unkind.
Accomplished with great skill; deft; hard to compete with.
(now Irish, UK regional) To complain, lament.
(now chiefly in the plural) A method or course of action used to achieve some result. [from 14th c.]
Something which is intermediate or in the middle; an intermediate value or range of values; a medium. [from 14th c.]
(obsolete) Middling in quality or excellence; moderately good, tolerable.
Having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality.
(mathematics) Any function of multiple variables that satisfies certain properties and yields a number representative of its arguments; or, the number so yielded; a measure of central tendency.
Powerful; fierce; harsh; damaging.
To have as a logical consequence.
Low in quality; inferior.
(obsolete, in singular) An intermediate step or intermediate steps.
To convey meaning.
to have conviction in what one says
(statistics) The average of a set of values, calculated by summing them together and dividing by the number of terms; the arithmetic mean. [from 15th c.]
To have in mind as one's purpose or intention.
To intend to express or convey.
Similar phrases in dictionary English Telugu. (3)
|paragraphBy default all WCF will operated in the Request-Replay mode. It means that, when client make a request to the WCF service and client will wait to get response from service (till rece||By default all WCF will operated in the Request-Replay mode. It means that, when client make a request to the WCF service and client will wait to get response from service (till receiveTimeou|