Translations into Tagalog:
- sertipikoA digital document that is commonly used for authentication and to help secure information on a network. A certificate binds a public key to an entity that holds the corresponding private key. Certificates are digitally signed by the certification authority that issues them, and they can be issued for a user, a computer, or a service.
A document containing a certified statement.
A document evidencing ownership or debt.
certificate (usually of proof of something)
paper with signature of the shogun or lord
a document evidencing ownership or debt
(computing theory) The information needed in order to verify a positive answer to a problem.
To supply with a certificate, especially following certification
a document containing a certified statement
An award offered to recognize the work performed and skills or learning acquired.
Similar phrases in dictionary English Tagalog. (14)
- amended birth certificate
- iwinastong katibayan ng kapanganakan
- award certificate
- katibayan ng gantimpala
- baptismal certificate
- katibayan ng pagbibinyag
- certificate issuer
- tagapagbigay ng sertipikasyon
- certificate of authenticity
- sertipiko ng katunayan
- certificate of deposit
- katibayan ng deposito
- katibáyan; katibayan
- certification authority
- may kapangyarihang magsertipika
- death certificate
- katibayan ng pagka-matay
- delayed birth certificate
- naantalang katibayan ng kapanganakan
- digital certificate
- digital na sertipiko
- medical certificate
- katibayan ng paggagamutan
- naturalization certificate
- katibayan ng pagka-naturalisado
- privilege attribute certificate
- sertipikasyon ng pagkakakilalan at karapatan