Translations into Tagalog:
- katapusan(Noun )deathextreme partextreme part
- tapusin(Verb )transitive: finish, terminate (something)To stop communications or a network connection.transitive: finish, terminate (something)
- dulo(Noun )extreme partextreme part
- kamatayan(Noun )deathdeath
- matapos(Verb )intransitive: finish, terminateergative, intransive: be finished, be terminated
- wakas(Noun )deathdeath
To reach oneself's end.
(intransitive): To finish, terminate.
(cricket) One of the two parts of the ground used as a descriptive name for half of the ground.
(American football) The position at the end of either the offensive or defensive line, a tight end, a split end, a defensive end.
the last days of any age
The final point of something in space or time.
end (e.g. of street)
To put an end to.
end (of a task)
A purpose, goal, or aim.
(curling) A period of play in which each team throws eight rocks, two per player, in alternating fashion.
end of a game of go
To have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical.
set out (forth)
end (of an entertainment or match)
(transitive): To finish, terminate (something or someone).
(place to) stop
(mathematics) An ideal point of a graph or other complex.
end (of a performance)
point (e.g. pencil)
end (e.g. of report, document, paragraph, etc.)
The last or final part.
To make something end.
period in curling
(to) the end
Similar phrases in dictionary English Tagalog. (11)
- bring to an end
- tapusin; magwakas; matapos; tumapos; wakasán
- come to an end
- huminto; magwakas; matapos
- end up
- end user
- mismong gumagamit
- end-stage renal disease
- pang wakas na yugto sa pagkakasakit sa bato
- katapusán; wakás; katapusan; wakas
- put an end to
- rear end
- the end
- katapusan; katapusán; wakás
- The End
- to end